2016-03-04

詐欺メールに狙われる その1


わたしが副会長をしているIAAERの会長から、次のようなメールがきた。


Hello Prof.Yoshihiro. 
How are you? Our friend Prof.○○○ and IAAER Vice President and member from Nigeria are on the way now to Japan to attend His sister funeral. As far as I know, they are on the way to Japan and they have some problem in the Philippine airport. Kindly call them at 00639064176763 +639064176763 and please help them in any possible way and I will call you as soon as possible. At this time, its midnight here in New York and I have a flight to catch later this morning back to Durham... I will call you as soon I will arrive in my office. Thank you very much in advance and God Bless.

つまり、ある先生の姉妹のお葬式に参列するため、


日本に向かっていたが、フィリピン空港で足止めをくらっているので、

助けてほしいというものだ。



それは大変だ!と

どんなトラブルで、わたしが何をすればよいのか、と質問。

すぐに返事がきた。


Hello again, Prof. Yoshihiro. Thanks for the reply, did you already contact Prof. Suleiman? Kindly lend Prof.○○○ 975 usd to pay for their visa, travel tax and terminal fee. The immigration refuse to accept their check and I will call you Thursday morning to discuss how I able to reimburse you. And I will take all the responsibility regarding this matter. And again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience and thank you very much in advance need to go back to my bed, since we have a flight to catch later this morning. God Bless.

They told me that you may send the money thru Western Union to this information.

First Name : ○○○
Last Name : ○○○
Address : ○○○○○○
Copy of this message was also sent to ○○○.



○○○の中はすべて知っている先生方の名前だ。

家族のビザ代が、日本円にして10万円とは高いなと感じたが、

この学会の会長が全責任をとるといっているし…

振り込むか…。

0 件のコメント: